Play to win 1 free workshop entry
Enter the STC draw to win on free ticket to Noz Urbina’s upcoming Adaptive Content Workshop (Full list price $1,399) and a copy of Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between business, brand, and benefits
In this two day session, learn a proven methodology to analyze, enrich and structure your content for maximum adaptability. Take away new ideas and the skills necessary to build content models and style guides to get your team on the journey towards a scalable, contextual, omnichannel-ready delivery process.
- 2 workshop days with hand-outs and templates
- Continental breakfast
- Coffee/tea and pastries and salty snacks
- An optional drink on the evening of day one
- One copy of Noz Urbina and Rahel Bailie’s highly successful book Content Strategy: “Connecting the dots between business, brand, and benefits”
How it works
All posts with be collected and a winner will be chosen using random.org.
The raffle close will be announced on UrbinaConsulting.com blog.
How to play
To participate, post the following on the social media channels you use before April 29th:
Learn #AdaptiveContent skills w/@nozurbina 10% off w/code: NW10. May 18-19, WA http://bitly.com/ucwsms http://ow.ly/i/amyBt #stc
Learn #AdaptiveContent modeling skills with +nozurbina. Get 10% off with code: NW10. May 18-19, WA, USA. http://bitly.com/ucwsms http://ow.ly/i/amyBt #stc
Learn #AdaptiveContent modeling skills w. #NozUrbina. Get 10% off with code: NW10. May 18-19, WA, USA http://bitly.com/ucwsms #stc
- Make sure to include the hashtags so that your post can be found!
- Anyone can use the NW10 10% discount when registering, but only 1 can win the free ticket.
- Tickets are transferable if the winner chooses to send someone in their place.
- Only one post per channel, per person will be counted in the drawing. Facebook+Twitter counts as 2, but twice on Twitter counts as 1.
- Ticket covers entry, snacks, lunch, and parking but no other related costs.