Sign up to attend this one-time-only hands-on introduction to 4D customer journey mapping and content modeling 101 webinar and get a sneak peek of two of the select speakers at Intelligent Content Conference (ICC) 2016. Hosted by Cruce Saunders, founder of [A], and taught by Noz Content Strategist, author of “Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between business, brand, and benefits” and founder of Urbina Consulting, this course presents a deep dive look at the tools to drive intelligent content in 2016.
- Customers are pushing brands consistently and globally with the same demand: deliver content that is personalised relevant for the moment, situation, and need.
- Learn how Adaptive content modeling is used to establish content creation standards supporting user’s context, journey stage and personal history.
- This course has received stellar feedback from attendees all over Europe and the US from a wide variety of discipline and industries. Available for the first time online, it’s an opportunity not to miss
- Copies of each of our thought leaders’ eBooks included. (see below for more details).
- Core concepts from a brand, user and practioner’s point of view.
- Content modeling foundations
- Content types
- Mapping types to journey
- Introductory exercises