Presentation: Adaptive content modelling for omnichannel delivery.
One of today’s most daunting challenges is creating content for personalised delivery, on a diverse array of target devices and channels. This session will teach a proven methodology to analyze, enrich, and structure content that is omnichannel, personalization, and automation-ready. Content designs that deliver a unified content model are the backbone of an omnichannel content strategy. This session will show you how it’s done, and connect the dots between your commercial goals, content processes, and user experience across multiple touchpoints. You’ll learn:
- A visual and conceptual language with which to align user experience designers and content creators
- What techniques and technologies leading global brands are using to organize and target their content for maximum value-add to their staff and end-users
- An immediately applicable understanding of structured, semantic content that will improve your content’s manageability and search engine optimization
- A clear run-down of the concrete business benefits of adaptive content and omnichannel content
- A simple overview of the systems architectures used by enterprises to optimize their content for omnichannel, including knowledge bases, chatbots, portals, websites, apps, and more.