In a big rush but just wanted to let everyone know about the Content Strategy Day at TCWorld in Germany next week.
Led by Scott Abel, TheContentWrangler, this should be a great event within a great event!
Here are two links to more complete and tantalising blog posts:
Interview with the Michael Fritz, Executive Director of tekom:
An overview of Content Strategy day by Scott Abel:
Content Strategy Day Speakers and Topics
- Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler – Introduction to Content Strategy: Why do we need a content strategy, anyway?
- Joe Gollner, Gnostyx Research – An Introduction to Intelligent Content Strategies
- Ann Rockley, The Rockley Group – eBooks 101: Developing a unified digital content strategy for eBooks and apps
- Aaron Fulkerson, MindTouch – Thinking differently about customer support content: Designing a Help 2.0 strategy
- Rahel Anne Bailie, Intentional Design and Geoffrey Roberts, Nokia – Adventures in Localization: The oft forgotten stepchild of content strategy
- B. Noz Urbina, Mekon – Content Strategy is a many-splendored thing: Breaking down technical communication silos
Hope to see you there!