You’re probably busy, so to help you find out if we’re a consulting practice you want to engage, we’ve prepared a page all about you. If you see yourself in some of the points below, then we may be a good match.
Is this you?
- You’re in an enterprise-scale business with a diverse audience. Either you’ve got a business-to-business offering that’s complex and needs many different deliverables to market, sell, and support; or you’re in a business-to-consumer market with large content volumes, and a complex, omnichannel, multi-dimensional communication challenge – or maybe both!
- You’re at the top of “mount choices” right now, with 100,000 things you could do, trying to narrow down to what you should do, asking “If this, then what?” questions. More specifically you’re trying to connect the dots between your business goals; audience experience goals; and situational constraints like your budget, currently available content, technology, and resources.
- Like us, you recognise that today’s market needs transformative change to the way we work, not incremental tweaks. But like most people in the industry, you’ve never done it before and you could use the help of someone who has.
- You’ve already worked with “The Big Name Consultancies”. They gave you many shiny slide decks and, hopefully, some useful guidelines. Yet there was or still is a gap when it comes to execution: a lack of concrete detail, actionable methods, and real get-it-in-and-running implementation support for you and your team.
- You’re just managing (or maybe not) to keep on top of the content you’ve got. There’s demand for much more, and on more platforms and devices than ever. You could use an experienced guest team member to support your program and help you on your journey.
- You’ve seen inconsistent content across your customer touch-points – desktop web, mobile, conferences, support lines, sales, training, user assistance, sales support, and the rest. Messaging, accuracy, and branding are getting harder and harder to manage across them all. You need to sort it out in way that’s repeatable, teachable and scales.
- You’ve recognised content’s high cost, and are trying to get more ROI of every asset you create. You want someone to help you align processes, people, platforms and value positioning across silos and teams to drive your business goals forward.
- You’re wondering about the future of your CMS. Is it really up to the job? Is it a matter of the tool at all or maybe just how you’re using it? Is a new one also going to just get changed out again in a few years with the next website refresh? And what about all the other (potentially) related systems around the business? You’d like to talk this through to someone really trilingual: fluent in “manager”, “user” and “geek speak”.
- Your localisation and translation costs are out of control. You need to be faster to market (even sim-ship). You need to be able to deliver quality content in multiple formats and multiple languages without spending millions (or at least, not as many millions).
- You’re one of the super-amazing (and super-rare) managers or execs that understands the value of content: the fact that it’s the world’s window into your organisation and quite how hard it can be to properly leverage it as an asset in your business.
Sounding familiar?Get in touch
We won’t bite… although we may tell you truths that sting a little.
PS – As far as we can tell, having launched in 2007, this is the world’s first “About You” page. We’ve take it as a compliment that we’ve since been written up and imitated. We’d love to discuss all kinds of content innovations with your team.