Adaptive content modeling for omnichannel delivery
12th of Nov, 2015
[Image “Sunset Over the London Aquarium” by Flickr user Lies Thru a Lens, CC license]
A full day, hands-on workshop and a free copy of the book: “Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between, business, brand, and benefits“.
Today’s users want hyper-relevant content on any device. But how many of us can deliver it? Augment your content strategy for maximum relevance with a proven methodology to analyse, enrich and structure your content. After a day of hands-on group exercises, you’ll take away new ideas and the skills necessary to build models and style guides to get your team feeding a scalable, omnichannel-ready delivery process that delivers content adapted to users’ wants, needs, and current situation.
Note: Laptops recommended. This session will include various hands-on exercises!Register now
Why content strategies need adaptive content modeling
To provide meaningful, personalised user experiences across all channels, content needs to be different. It needs to be adaptive, nimble and agile enough to overcome today’s delivery challenges. But making our content adaptive means addressing a topic that sends many running for the fire exit or nearest window: semantic content modelling. This session will connect the dots between semantic content, content reuse, responsive design, omnichannel and multichannel delivery, and the all-important user experience.
Our trade is discussing content being freed from the browser, available for reuse, and accessible in apps, kiosks, responsive mobile deliverables, eBooks and syndication services to our partners – even in wearable technologies. All this should improve the experience of users, and of course, benefit the organisations that serve them. Adaptive content unifies all these concepts and makes such a paradigm possible.
This session will show you why you want and need to have adaptive content structures in today’s content economy. It will then go through non-terrifying introductory exercises to help you model your own content in a future-proof way.Full abstract & session description
6 Avonmouth street,
(South East) London, SE16NX
Early bird pricing
- Early bird single (save 100 GBP up to September 24th): 500 GBP
- 2 x early bird (2nd person 1/2 off up to September 24th): 900 GBP
- Full price: 600 GBP
- 2 x full price (2nd person 1/3 off)): 1000 GBP
- 1 day workshop from 9:30AM to 5:30PM
- Hand-outs and templates to take home
- Continental breakfast on arrival
- Coffee/tea, water, biscuits, pastries and snacks (unlimited servings) all day + 2 breaks: 11:00AM and 3:00PM
- An optional drink right after the workshop
- One copy of Noz Urbina and Rahel Bailie‘s highly successful book Content Strategy: “Connecting the dots between business, brand, and benefits”
How to get there?
By underground: Borough and Elephant and Castle tube stations
By mainline stations: Waterloo and London Bridge train stations.
If you have any questions please contact Elodie Eudier, Event Organiser on: firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 605 026 097.
To hear from Noz (@nozurbina) himself on content types and related topics, listen here:
- [Podcast] CMI Content Marketing Next: Podcast on adaptive content and customer experience
- [Article] ICC The 5 Ws of Adaptive Content: The article that Google links to to define “Adaptive Content” itself
- [Webinar] : Bath Content Strategy Meetup: Presentation on omnichannel and adaptive content
- [Podcast] Insert Content Here: Podcast on adaptive content