You’re probably busy, so to help you find out if we’re a consulting practice you want to engage, we’ve prepared a page all about you. If you see yourself in some of the points below, then we may be a good match.
Is this you?
- You’re in an enterprise business with a diverse audience for your content. You’ve got a business-to-business product that’s complex (requiring lots of diverse content deliverables to both support and sell) or in business-to-consumer with a large content set, and a complex multi-channel, multi-layer communication challenge – or maybe both!
- Like us, you recognise that today’s communications market needs transformative change to the way we work, not incremental tweaks. But like most people in the industry, you’ve never done it before and you could use the help of someone who has.
- You’ve already worked with “The Big Name Consultancies”. They gave you many shiny slide decks and, hopefully, some useful guidelines. Yet there was or still is a gap when it comes to execution: a lack of concrete detail, actionable methods and real get-it-in-and-live implementation support for you and your team.
- You’re just managing (or maybe not) to keep on top of the content you’ve got. There’s demand for much more, and on more platforms and devices than ever. You could use an experienced guest member on your program team to help you on your journey into tomorrow.
- You’ve seen inconsistent content across your customer touch-points – desktop web, mobile, conferences, support lines, sales, training, user assistance, sales support and the rest. Messaging, accuracy, and branding are getting harder and harder to manage across them all. You need to sort it out in way that’s repeatable, teachable and scales.
- You’ve recognised content’s high cost, and are trying to get more ROI of every asset you create. You want someone to help you align processes, people, platforms and positioning across silos and teams to drive you business goals forward with those assets.
- You’re wondering what role your CMS has to play. Is it really up to the job? Is it a matter of the tool at all or maybe just how you’re using it? And what about all the other (potentially) related systems around the business? You’d like to talk to someone really trilingual: fluent in “manager”, “user” and “geek speak”.
- Your localisation costs are out of control. You need to be able to do quality content in multiple formats and multiple languages without spending millions (or at least, not as many millions).
- You’re one of the super-amazing (and super-rare) managers that understands the value of content, the fact that it’s the world’s window into your organisation, and quite how hard it can be to properly leverage it as the business asset it should be. If this is you, contact us right now! You’re the one we’ve been waiting for!
Sounding familiar?Get in touch
We won’t bite… although we may tell you truths that sting a little.