We’re much happier with the new title as it addresses content strategy in its full breadth and so is really the most appropriate.
Reviews and Excerpts
*UPDATES – Feb 2013*
We sold out of books at the Intelligent Content 2013 conference! Should have brought more stock!
In other news, two great new reviews for the book by prominent figures in our industry:
- “Book Review: Content Strategy by Bailie and Urbina” – James Mathewson, Editor in Chief, ibm.com & Global Search Strategy Lead, IBM
- “Bailie and Urbina ‘knock it out of the park’ with their new book” – Kevin Nichols, Content Strategy Practice Owner, Sapient
Past Reviews and Excerpts
- Making the business case for content strategy – Excerpt on the Firehead Blog
- Review: Content Strategy – Larry Kunz, Project Manager and Information Architect, SDI
- Book Review – Bas Evers, (before the re-naming of the book)
Thanks to all who supported me and were involved on the journey. I hope my blog readers choose to pick up a copy and tell me your thoughts!
Have I missed a review? Let me know in the comments!
As you can see on the site, copies are available from: